The Mount Baker Bicycle Club Board of Directors and Officers are:
- Hilary Higgins – President
- John Okan – Vice President
- Jennifer Longstaff – Secretary/Membership
- Dina Soda – Treasurer
- Eric Stromerson – Ride Coordinator
- open position – Volunteer Coordinator
- at large: Bill McCourt, Greg Rehm, Tim Ryan, Joe Wiederhold
Special Projects: In addition to the Board of Directors’ work on our club initiatives, rides, events, and projects, the following club members have stepped up to work on other initiatives.
- Chuckanut Classic: John Okan & committee
- Graphic Designer: Tim Ryan
- Bill’s Hills summer century: Bill McCourt
- New Year’s Day Ride: Mark Wheatley
- Bellingham Bay Marathon Bike Escort Team: Greg Rehm
- Social Media: Hilary Higgins, Mark Wheatley
- Website: Michael Richard
- Newsletter bagel-procurer: Cathie Gerlicher
- Bike to Work/School Day MBBC Celebration Stations: open position (Bellingham) and Mary Cole (Everson/Nooksack)
- club information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chuckanut Classic: chuckanut at mtbakerbikeclub.org
- Newsletter/website: news at mtbakerbikeclub.org.
The club is always seeking volunteers to head up a new project, lead a ride, join the board, or assist in any number of areas. Page 7 of the February 2017 newsletter has a detailed list of positions with immediate need.
JOIN THE CLUB!
Check our Membership Page where you can download a membership form and get membership details. See the “perks” to becoming a member as well as see how the club uses membership dues.