The Mt. Baker Bicycle Club Board of Directors and Officers are:
- Hilary Higgins – President
- John Okan – Vice President
- Jennifer Longstaff – Secretary/Membership
- Dina Soda – Treasurer
- Eric Stromerson – Ride Coordinator
- open position – Events Coordinator
- at large: Bill McCourt, Greg Rehm, Tim Ryan, Joe Wiederhold
Special Projects: In addition to the Board of Directors’ work on our club initiatives, rides, events, and projects, the following club members have stepped up to work on other initiatives.
- Chuckanut Classic: John Okan & committee
- Graphic Designer: Tim Ryan
- Bill’s Hills summer century: Bill McCourt
- New Year’s Day Ride: Mark Wheatley
- Bellingham Bay Marathon Bike Escort Team: Greg Rehm
- Social Media: Hilary Higgins, Mark Wheatley
- Website: Michael Richard
- Newsletter bagel-procurer: Cathie Gerlicher
- Bike to Work/School Day MBBC Celebration Stations: Pam Fonda and Mary Cole
- club information: email@example.com
- Chuckanut Classic: chuckanut at mtbakerbikeclub.org
- Newsletter/website: news at mtbakerbikeclub.org.
The club is always seeking volunteers to head up a new project, lead a ride, join the board, or assist in any number of areas. Contact us for more information and to find an area where you can help and will enjoy doing so!
JOIN THE CLUB!
Check our Membership Page where you can download a membership form and get membership details. See the “perks” to becoming a member as well as see how the club uses membership dues.