Chuckanut Classic Route Maps
Route maps for the 2018 rides are unchanged from last year, and available below.
Printed route maps and directions will also be available the morning of the ride. You can view the printable maps via looking them up under "Electronic Route Files" below.
Rest Stops Schedule:
- 100 mile route: Edison Rest Stop: open 8:00 am, closes 12:00 noon.
- 38 mile route: Edison Rest Stop: open 8:00 am, closes 12:00 noon.
- 100 mile: Boundary Bay midpoint rest stop: open 10:00 am, closes 3:00 pm.
- 100, 62 and 25 mile routes: Ferndale rest stop at Pioneer Park: open 9:00 am, closes 4:00 pm.
- 100 and 62 mile route: Birch Bay rest stop: open 10:00 am, closes 3:00 pm.
Electronic Route Files:
If you want to download GPS files into your Garmin or other device, you can download them from the Mount Baker Bicycle Club's RideWithGPS
Four electronic maps are created; choose one based on number of miles you plan to ride. Select the route you want from the list below, and you'll be taken to it on the RideWithGPS site. Select "Export" on the right side of the screen to see the options for GPS files.
Printed route maps will be available at registration the morning of the ride, but we advise you to print your own from the above RideWithGPS maps.