Announcement: the Sunday Slog Ride is cancelled for the remainder of 2017
Welcome to the Mount Baker Bicycle Club
We are a club of bicycle enthusiasts: roadies, racers, commuters, cruisers, tandemists, recreational riders, mountain bikers, cyclocrossers, recumbent-riders, fitness lovers, advocates… We are located in Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington – in the northwestern corner of the state.
Come ride with us!
North Puget Sound Bike Alliance "Hidden Gem" Rides
The MBBC is a member of an unofficial group of bike clubs in the north Puget Sound region: the four clubs in this group are:
Mount Baker Bicycle Club (That's Us!)
- Skagit Bicycle Club
- Whidbey Island Bicycle Club
- BIKES Club of Snohomish County
A new multi-club activity this year is the introduction of our Hidden Gems Ride Series. Each club invites members of the other clubs to a local ride showing off their favorite routes. The dates of the four rides are:
- June 3: Whidbey Island Bike Club hosted ride
- July 8: BIKES Club hosted ride - Snohomish area
- August 5: Skagit Bicycle Club ride - Skagit Valley (Burlington, La Conner, Anacortes etc) - details on the event's calendar listing..
- September 9: MBBC ride out and about in Whatcom County.
Slideshow: we are the MBBC!