Welcome to the Mount Baker Bicycle Club!
We are a club of bicycle enthusiasts: roadies, racers, commuters, cruisers, tandemers, recreational riders, mountain bikers, cyclocrossers, recumbent-riders, fitness lovers, advocates... We are located in Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington - in the northwestern corner of the state. Come ride with us!
Hot/Dry Summer! Stay Hydrated and Sunscreen'd!
The July 2015 MBBC Newsletter is available on the Newsletters page. August newsletter will be up soon.
- Bill's Hills coming up August 9th.
- Pickford Bike-In Rooftop movie August 14 (featuring Gigantic Bike Festival movie series).
- Woods2Woods "Giant Redwood Classic" ride to all Whatcom County Woods Coffeeshops is on August 30th.
- (more information on the above August events, and more, will be out before August 1st)
- Fanatik Women's Rides are in full swing for the summer. See Fanatik's Events page.
- City Parks Trail-Work-Parties City of Bellingham Parks Department. Many opportunities to help.
- Bike Maintenance Classes at REI in the following months.
- Every Thursday at 6pm - Thursday Night "Going Up the County" ride, Everson/Nooksack. See details on the MBBC Rides Page.
- Every Sunday at 9am - "The Long Slog" ride starts for 2015. See details on the MBBC Rides Page
- Support Sterling Bike Works; Details on the Sterling Bike Works website.
- and more!
Chuckanut Century is Sunday, September 20, 2015
Chuckanut Century 2015 is on Sunday, September 20, 2015. Registration is open now!
The Chuckanut Century is the club's signature ride.
This ride has several options; choose from well-supported routes of 25, 38, 50, 62, 100 and 124 miles, with classic sights including Birch Bay and Chuckanut Drive!
The ride is held the second Sunday after Labor Day each year. MBBC members always get a discount!
See details on our Chuckanut Century website.
Northwest Tandem Rally WAS In Bellingham, July 2-6 2015
The Tandem Diversity Northwest Tandem Rally was presented by the Mount Baker Bicycle Club on July 2-6, 2015. 814 people on 419 bikes came to town; tandems took over the town on the July 4th weekend. For more information about the rally, please visit the NWTR/2015 website.