Welcome to the Mount Baker Bicycle Club!
We are a club of bicycle enthusiasts: roadies, racers, commuters, cruisers, tandemers, recreational riders, mountain bikers, cyclocrossers, recumbent-riders, fitness lovers, advocates... We are located in Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington - in the northwestern corner of the state. Come ride with us!
Wintery bike events coming up in January/February!
The December 2014 -- January 2015 MBBC Newsletter is available on the Newsletters page.
- The 4th annual Love Your Ride winter celebration to benefit Sterling Bike Works will be held at Aslan Brewing Company, 1330 N Forest St, on Thursday, February 12 beginning at 8:30 pm.
- MBBC is sponsoring a WMBC Trail Day on Saturday, February 21. Get ready to get muddy fixing up the trails on Galbraith.
- Cascade Cross Series has races coming up in December and January. Zombie Cross on Deember 13, Bandit Cross on January 10, and then the season-end Alley Race followed by party on January 24.
- Trail building parties sponsored by the City of Bellingham Parks Department. Many opportunities to help.
- Bike Maintenance Classes at REI in the following months.
- Don't turn into a slug overwinter. Sign up for indoor training classes with Cycle Moles at Fairhaven Fitness/Bellingham Tennis.
- Support Sterling Bike Works; Details on the Sterling Bike Works website.
- and more!
Northwest Tandem Rally will be in Bellingham, July 2-6 2015
The Tandem Diversity Northwest Tandem Rally event will be presented by the Mount Baker Bicycle Club on July 2-6, 2015. For more information, please visit the NWTR/2015 website.
Chuckanut Century is Sunday, September 20, 2015
Chuckanut Century 2015 is on Sunday, September 20, 2015.
The Chuckanut Century is the club's signature ride.
This ride has several options; choose from well-supported routes of 25, 38, 50, 62, 100 and 124 miles, with classic sights including Birch Bay and Chuckanut Drive!
The ride is held the second Sunday after Labor Day each year. MBBC members always get a discount!
See details on our Chuckanut Century website.