Welcome to the Mount Baker Bicycle Club!
We are a club of bicycle enthusiasts: roadies, racers, commuters, cruisers, tandemers, recreational riders, mountain bikers, cyclocrossers, recumbent-riders, fitness lovers, advocates... We are located in Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington - in the northwestern corner of the state. Come ride with us!
Events moving into Springtime
The March 2015 MBBC Newsletter is available on the Newsletters page.
- MBBC and NWTR will have a booth at the Vancouver Bike Show on March 7 - 8 at the Vancouver Convention Center.
- ... and we will be at the Recreation Northwest Expo on March 12 in Bellingham.
- Mussels in the Kettles is March 7th - Mountain Bike and Poker Ride on Whidbey Island.
- The McClinchy Mile ride is an OSO Strong Memorial Bike Ride this year - March 15.
- The Dandy Daffodil Tweed Ride in La Conner - March 28.
- Trail building parties sponsored by the City of Bellingham Parks Department. Many opportunities to help.
- Bike Maintenance Classes at REI in the following months.
- Don't turn into a slug overwinter. Sign up for indoor training classes with Cycle Moles at Fairhaven Fitness/Bellingham Tennis. Next set of classes begin first week in March; get ready for Ski to Sea.
- Support Sterling Bike Works; Details on the Sterling Bike Works website.
- and more!
Northwest Tandem Rally will be in Bellingham, July 2-6 2015
The Tandem Diversity Northwest Tandem Rally event will be presented by the Mount Baker Bicycle Club on July 2-6, 2015. Registration is open! For more information, please visit the NWTR/2015 website.
Chuckanut Century is Sunday, September 20, 2015
Chuckanut Century 2015 is on Sunday, September 20, 2015. Registration is open now!
The Chuckanut Century is the club's signature ride.
This ride has several options; choose from well-supported routes of 25, 38, 50, 62, 100 and 124 miles, with classic sights including Birch Bay and Chuckanut Drive!
The ride is held the second Sunday after Labor Day each year. MBBC members always get a discount!
See details on our Chuckanut Century website.