Welcome to the Mount Baker Bicycle Club!
We are a club of bicycle enthusiasts: roadies, racers, commuters, cruisers, tandemers, recreational riders, mountain bikers, cyclocrossers, recumbent-riders, fitness lovers, advocates... We are located in Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington - in the northwestern corner of the state. Come ride with us!
Fall is here and there's still Plenty of great riding!
The October/November 2015 MBBC Newsletter is available on the Newsletters page.
- Post-Thanksgiving Ride. Let's ride Post-Dinner instead of Pre-Dinner this year! Don't shop! Get out and ride with the MBBC on Friday November 27 - Black Friday. Ride route and meeting time TBD and weather-dependent. Contact Hilary for further information (email@example.com) and check the MBBC Facebook page during Thanksgiving week for announcements and more information.
- Call for MBBC Ride Photos; Michael Richard, new club member and designer at MPR Innovative Design, is working on an update to the MBBC website and would like some recent high-quality ride photos from the area. Contact Michael and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cycle Moles Winter Camps begin on November 30. Special deals for MBBC members - see details on Sponsors Page.
- Bellingham Tweed Ride - October 24. Meet at City Hall at noon, ride begins at 12:30. Details on p. 1 of October newsletter.
- Bike Tour of the City of Bellingham's new Bike Facilities. October 25, 1pm meet at Bellingham High School.
- Cascade Cross series continues, October 3, October 10, December 5 & 6, January 9.
- Wednesday night Cyclocross practices continue through November. 6pm, Lake Padden ballfields. $5/practice or $30 season pass. Dave Neubeck: email@example.com.
- City Parks Trail-Work-Parties City of Bellingham Parks Department. Many opportunities to help.
- Bike Maintenance Classes at REI in the following months.
- Support Sterling Bike Works; Details on the Sterling Bike Works website. Used bike sale was on October 3rd!
- and more!
Chuckanut Century 2015 was September 20th! Thank you for riding with us.
The Chuckanut Century is the club's signature ride.
This ride has several options; choose from well-supported routes of 25, 38, 50, 62, 100 and 124 miles, with classic sights including Birch Bay and Chuckanut Drive!
The ride is held every year. MBBC members always get a discount!
See details on our Chuckanut Century website.